Beta Update #1 - February 28th
As you may already know we already released a beta of the upcoming version of Little Alchemy. If you missed it, it’s available over at beta.littlealchemy.com. We’re going to push updates there every week, usually around the Thursday.
So if you want to see how the game is getting to its final state you can check in every once in a while and be sure that things have changed.
This week due to the limited time we focused mostly on fixing bugs.
Anyway here’s the list of important changes for update 220.127.116.11:
- Now it’s possible to take screenshots from the menu when user isn’t logged in.
- Final elements now are properly marked.
- Added an option to turn off visual indication of final elements.
- Links in the menu are working properly on touch devices.
- Fade out gradients in library and broadcast received minor color improvements.
- Page title and icons were added.
- Introduced a feature that makes it easier to add the game to the homescreen on Chrome for Android and Safari for iOS.
- Element info boxes now disappear after any click on the workspace.
- And some minor changes in the code that should improve the performance.
Next week we’re going to work on a base for the language support. We should have some new languages within next two weeks! Besides that we’ll start focusing more on mobile devices.
See you on Thursday!